• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois HLT 175 dollars

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johns

Reaction score
I have a HLT that I made for someone that no longer wants it. They went electric. So Id like to get 175 for this. All the fittings are brand new and have never been used. More beer recommends that the valve needs to be cracked in order to be cleaned efficiently. I have never done this. but it needs to be done with a wrench (22 mm I think), and a vice. They are a sucker to get off if done any other way. I have spend about 145 for this, not including the step bit that I had to build for the holes. It has been purchaced though MoreBeer.com Simpley it breaks down like this:

7 inch Maximiser 15 dollars
Ball Valve Kit 35 dollars
2 inch Thermometer Kit 35 dollars
Silicone Gasket 1 dollar
High Temp Tubing 1 dollar
Keg 60 dollars

This is also leak proof with 2 gaskets on each bulkhead and the edges are super smooth so they wouldn't cut your fingers and hands on it.

I am in Illinois, and not in Indiana.... I just hit the wrong button and don't know how to fix it.

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

Back