His there anywone from Québec ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc666

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i am a new brewer from Québec. I am looking for someone to share near me. I speak french but i am ok in english. I am now brewing with prepare whort like FestaBrew and microbrew. I want to explore more thing's like dry-hopping and all-grain. I read the Palmer and Papazian. Thank's too join me !

Hey Marc, I'm also a new brewer from Québec!!

Brewed the Coopers Lager that came with the Coopers DIY Kit yesterday (My first brew ever) and i'm also looking into dry hopping, all grain and such thing that may be usefull to my brews in the future!

Fun thing is i bought the Palmer from amazon this week and i'm looking forward to read it.

Would be nice to interact with you and share, in french :p !!

You can send me a private msg.

Max

Sup guys!!

I'm also from Quebec (Levis) and I started brewing 6 month ago.
Is there any brewing club here in Quebec? I can't find any !

That could be fun to share stuff and to buy in group for discount !

-Syl

I can't believe I just ran across five threads by new brewers in Quebec. If there isn't a homebrew club there, you could start one. Welcome to HBT.

Hi i'm also a new brewer from montreal, let me know if you arr in town. It would be nice to chat with othets about our hobby!

Back