Beginner brewer over here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daphi Laurent

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

My name is Daphi and I've been brewing for a few years in my corner, it has become a real passion. I still consider myself a beginner because I only brew 12L with an improved Rollingbeers kit, and I often feel like I am improvising. But I'm having a lot of fun and so far I've never completely failed!

I brew rather original recipes: pepper, chilli, ginger, lychees, exotic fruits, spices... Nothing extraordinary, but I try to add a little personal touch to each recipe.

(I'm French, so forgive me if my English is not perfect, some technical brewing terms are difficult to translate for a non-bilingual).

Oh, and I also have a beer blog where I talk a bit about beer (in French of course) :)

I hope to be able to exchange with other brewers and progress!

Welcome to HomebrewTalk, Daphi!

Brewing small(er) batches suiting to your lifestyle and consumption rate does not consider one a beginner. It's just smart!

Smaller batches easier allow for creating more variety, experimentation with different ingredients, while gaining more experience with the various (sub)processes involved, perfecting your hobby or craft faster.

À votre santé!

Back