Hill Farmstead thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need a tallboy?

On it and yes, many

I'm glad that comment about Phil was deleted before I was able to see it and reply (saw a screenshot after the fact). One of the lowest things I've ever seen posted in a beer-related group or message board, and that's saying something.

Glad I didn't see that.

The guy who made the comment is banned and the other guy who posted the screenshot is going to piss me off if he posts it again.

I should not have had to make that post I did today. Disgusting.

On it and yes, many

The guy who made the comment is banned and the other guy who posted the screenshot is going to piss me off if he posts it again.

People are the worst. And my comment on that group is no indictment of moderation at all you guys are doing a great job. People are just ********.

On it and yes, many

It's almost as if we're learning that Facebook beer groups are all unredeemable dumpster fires.

I don't even want to know... and pretty much what MikeG just said. You guys should have known that FB groups are the worst. I won't join any real beer groups on FB. I'd be getting into arguments with idiots all the time.

Phil is an employee at HF

Phil is also an awesome dude. Regardless of employment status, I’d say the same **** for anyone. That **** isn’t cool. I see it at my daughters school and i can’t really do anything there, I can stop it in the group though. Bunch of ****ing homies.

Not you guys.

Last edited:
Phil is also an awesome dude. Regardless of employment status, I’d say the same **** for anyone. That **** isn’t cool. I see it at my daughters school and i can’t really do anything there, I can stop it in the group though. Bunch of ****ing homies.

Not you guys.

I have a hard enough time not saying stuff in this thread when some comments are made that I feel are in really poor taste.

I need to keep my stress, anxiety, and anger levels down. FB would really piss me off.

I have a hard enough time not saying stuff in this thread when some comments are made that I feel are in really poor taste.

I need to keep my stress, anxiety, and anger levels down. FB would really piss me off.
Dude it's so annoying sometimes. People say illogical things that make it impossible to communicate with them. Obviously that doesn't compare to the dick thing that guy said about Phil. He's literally the guy who's always smiling and providing exceptional customer service, even when there's chaos in that retail room.

Not you guys.

For the record, I've never actually met or talked to that kid personally but he's unfortunately from RI and a total *********. I don't use that term lightly. I've seen him around at the local breweries and he's a big talker who drinks (and chugs on Facebook because that's cool) one style of beer that you can probably guess without me saying it. Thankfully, I did not see that comment before it (and him) were removed because I would've posted something out of character. I'm a very laid-back and reserved person, but that comment was completely uncalled for.

You handled it well.

For the record, I've never actually met or talked to that kid personally but he's unfortunately from RI and a total *********. I don't use that term lightly. I've seen him around at the local breweries and he's a big talker who drinks (and chugs on Facebook because that's cool) one style of beer that you can probably guess without me saying it. Thankfully, I did not see that comment before it (and him) were removed because I would've posted something out of character. I'm a very laid-back and reserved person, but that comment was completely uncalled for.

You handled it well.
Brow ale?

giphy.gif

BA table Dorothy?
Our low-abv Farmstead® table pale ale—crafted from American malted barley, malted wheat, New Zealand and American hops, our distinctive yeast blend, and water from our well—was conditioned for 6 months in wine barrels and then dry-hopped with Mosaic® and Simcoe® before packaging and bottle conditioning.
375ml

Our low-abv Farmstead® table pale ale—crafted from American malted barley, malted wheat, New Zealand and American hops, our distinctive yeast blend, and water from our well—was conditioned for 6 months in wine barrels and then dry-hopped with Mosaic® and Simcoe® before packaging and bottle conditioning.
375ml

wish I could love this post

23 is with Tim Clifford, right?
Doesn’t mention anything like that

This iteration in our series of blended barrel-aged Farmstead® ales is a curation of beers brewed in November of 2014 and May 2015, consisting primarily of Arthur aged in wine barrels that formerly held Le Sarrasin and Art, as well as wine barrel aged Florence and a single thread of wine barrel aged Anna. After more than two years of extended bottle conditioning, this beer is now ready for release. Please open and consume between 44ºF and 50ºF.

750ml

Doesn’t mention anything like that

This iteration in our series of blended barrel-aged Farmstead® ales is a curation of beers brewed in November of 2014 and May 2015, consisting primarily of Arthur aged in wine barrels that formerly held Le Sarrasin and Art, as well as wine barrel aged Florence and a single thread of wine barrel aged Anna. After more than two years of extended bottle conditioning, this beer is now ready for release. Please open and consume between 44ºF and 50ºF.

750ml

Damn, now we need a line of whale slayers that incorporate a thermometer. It also wouldn’t hurt to have them made by someone that isn’t a complete PoS.

Do tell. I’m not on FB anymore so haven’t seen the latest in that group...

He’s posted some extremely anti-Muslim things on his Facebook wall on multiple occasions.

781F5DE4-5C2D-4C06-A3E1-47306B8E28B7.jpeg

This is one of the many things he’s posted. I don’t even really care about how he just raffles off al this slayers now. More power to him to make the money he should.

It's crazy that CD23 will likely be far easier to obtain than Samuel just because it's not waxed and doesn't carry the name of a fallen ancestor.

I'm more pumped for BA Table Dorothy though. Give me all of those.
It will be somewhat easier to trade for simply because its 3 pp as opposed to 1 pp.

But anyone who's paying attention and reads the description is not going to be in any hurry to trade the bottles away, so it may not be as easy as you think

Back