Hi there!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfz

Reaction score
I guess that after all the time i spent reading this forum, it was a good idea for me to sign up and introduce myself ! So here i go, my name is Jonathan and i've been brewing for about 6 months, i'm on my 4th all grain batch! I did two cans, which i thought were OK but i felt i could get more from this hobby so i just went for all grain ! and i love it. I am a machinist, and i love experimenting. So far i bought a mini fridge that i converted into a kegerator and i machined a grain mill. I might post pictures of them somewhere in the forum. Anyway, i would like to apologize for my bad english and i would like to thank everyone contributing to this forum it is a wonderful source of information !!!

Welcome!

First, congrats on your DIY projects. I too love building things and luckily work at a machine shop where I have access to equipment and people to help.

Second, there is nothing wrong with your English...

Howdy & welcome to the best brewing site on the net! Machining can be downright handy here too. Like to see that grain mill when it's completed. So kick back,crack a brew,& enjoy!! Nas Dahrovye :mug:

Thank you for the warm welcome, I'll post pictures sometime soon ! i might take orders!!:p

Back