Hi from Washington State.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talvi

Reaction score
Hi guys, pleasure to be here.

Noob brewer here with a lot of questions.

I'm a recent transplant to Eastern Washington from the west side. Anyone from the area please send me a message.

I'm having a lot of fun as well as a lot of problems, but what the hell, you only live once. :cross:

Welcome from the west side of the state...I'm sure if you look you will be able to find a local club to help you along your way. In the meantime, read plenty, research tons, search Homebrew Talk (HBT) for answers (the best way I have found to search HBT is asking Google, top answers usually are from this site and tend to be better results than the HBT search function. If all else fails, ask us we are happy to help you along your way.

Welcome to HBT. I am in Sandpoint, ID, but I have lived in Moscow, the Camas Prairie (where I am from) and I am very familiar with the Lewiston-Clarkston valley. I think there is a home brew club in the area, and there are two HBT shops - Wassem Drug, and one in Lewiston on Thain. Tri State in Moscow has a pretty good HB shop too. Best of luck and welcome! Mark.

Welcome to HBT. I am in Sandpoint, ID, but I have lived in Moscow, the Camas Prairie (where I am from) and I am very familiar with the Lewiston-Clarkston valley. I think there is a home brew club in the area, and there are two HBT shops - Wassem Drug, and one in Lewiston on Thain. Tri State in Moscow has a pretty good HB shop too. Best of luck and welcome! Mark.

Thanks Mark,

I actually stumbled into Wassems one day, they have a lot of stuff, I was pretty overwhelmed seeing how I didnt know what 99% of anything was. Didnt know about the one on Thain, thanks for the info and the welcome!

Thanks Mark,

I actually stumbled into Wassems one day, they have a lot of stuff, I was pretty overwhelmed seeing how I didnt know what 99% of anything was. Didnt know about the one on Thain, thanks for the info and the welcome!

The one on thain is in the back of smokes and suds. If they don't stock it they'll try to order it in for you

Welcome aboard from Seattle. There is a ton of great (and some not so great) info on here for the new brewer. As mentioned above, read lots and have fun experimenting! :)

Welcome, I live up the hill in Pullman. I'm in Clarkston often, as that's where my bro-in-law lives. He's a homebrewer as well. Wassems in Clarkston and Tri-State in Moscow are the two LHBS's that I'm aware of. Tri-State has a wall of grain and it's a lot closer so that's where I go more often than not.

Welcome aboard from Seattle. There is a ton of great (and some not so great) info on here for the new brewer. As mentioned above, read lots and have fun experimenting! :)

Thanks for the welcome. That is one awesome addition you have there!

Welcome, I live up the hill in Pullman. I'm in Clarkston often, as that's where my bro-in-law lives. He's a homebrewer as well. Wassems in Clarkston and Tri-State in Moscow are the two LHBS's that I'm aware of. Tri-State has a wall of grain and it's a lot closer so that's where I go more often than not.

Hey thats cool, hows the weather up there? lol.
You guys in any clubs or anything around here?

Back