Hi from South Africa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmorley

Reaction score
Hi.

I've just got a Coopers Micro brew kit.
Basicly the idea of brewing beer has always intreseted me.
So i searched the net and found the most people suggest this kit.
I've gone for the one with a capper because i have the bottles and plastic just seems wrong.

I'm willing to listen to any sage advice. hopefully i will not be staying on kit packs and some time soo i will look at making my own beer

Welcome to the hobby of kings and paupers alike!

Kits are a great way to start, no worries, and have fun! I imagine it will be difficult to control your fermentation temp down there, so good luck.

Greetings from NJ South Africa. Welcome to a great hobby & Addiction. Soon you'll be living beer and thinking about it constantly. As a noob myself with 1 year and 12 beers under my belt, I bet you'll be searching this forum for answers and general knowledge. The problem becomes that the answers are great, but they seem to lead to more and more questions. Never the less, welcome aboard. You'll find the people here to be extremely helpful, even with noob questions. Brew on!

Welcome to the hobby of kings and paupers alike!

Kits are a great way to start, no worries, and have fun! I imagine it will be difficult to control your fermentation temp down there, so good luck.

Well I think it is going to be hard, but what people have told me that a fish tank heater and a normal fan are going to be your best friends? is this true? what would you suggest the best way of controlling the tempature is?

Back