Hi From San Ramon, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DylansDad

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Dave and i have a toddler named Dylan, hence the name DylansDad.

We live in San Ramon and I recently got into brewing after talking about it for years. One of my buddies has the equipment and once I tried it, I was hooked.

We've got an Irish Red Brewing in the closet downstairs and we will be starting a Celebration Ale this coming Sunday. I know we should have done the Celebration Ale first so it would be done by the holidays, but oh well.

:mug:

Welcome to HBT. Lots of information here to search for and a lot of great people. I used to live in San Ramon and in Danville. Been there long?

Thanks for the welcome! Small world (plus it's even smaller since another SR person joined today).

We have been in San Ramon for 2 years, but my wife and I both grew up in Walnut Creek and Danville. We were away from the Bay Area for about 8 years.

Thanks for the welcome! Small world (plus it's even smaller since another SR person joined today).

We have been in San Ramon for 2 years, but my wife and I both grew up in Walnut Creek and Danville. We were away from the Bay Area for about 8 years.

You know the old 2 story ranch house next to the Color Spot nursery. It looks over the 680. I used to live there.

Back