Hi from Round Rock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hitbyatrain

Reaction score
Hey there guys, happy to be here. I'm in Round Rock, Texas, in the shadow of the Dell Diamond, home of the Round Rock Express. Just built a keezer, now working to fill it.

Very cool, welcome! Lots of brewers in your neck of the woods! Click on the groups tab and look at the Central Texas brewers sub group for get-togethers.

Welcome!

Soperbrew and I often make it out to the Flying Saucer on Tuesdays around 6pm, if you wanna meet up shoot me a PM. chriswilkes33 often shows up too.

Central Texas brewers I try to remember to post my brew days for a local meet-up. I'm in P-ville so feel free to drop by anytime. Or you can invite folks to your brew days, too. :) Group brews are fun!

Thanks for having me.

In other news, just filled my first keg this afternoon, an AHS Munich Helles. Good stuff. I've been brewing for a few years, but just now got around to kegging. Slainte!

Back