Hi from Raleigh, NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patchtech

Reaction score
Well, close enough to Raleigh, NC at least :D ~ 20 miles from downtown

I've been brewing off and on for a few years, with about a 2-3 year hiatus during the transition to Raleigh from Eastern NC.

Starting out with mr. beer kits, I got into extract, and now have everything to do all grain and starting to experiment with it!

Looking forward to hanging 'round here.

patchtech

Where in Raleigh? Curious who your favorite local brew stores are. I've only been to American Brewmaster and Bull City Homebrew.

Where in Raleigh? Curious who your favorite local brew stores are. I've only been to American Brewmaster and Bull City Homebrew.
If you’re in Raleigh, Atlantic Brew Supply is a great store. I live in Colorado, but buy a lot of my ingredients from them. Their grain prices are very competitive.

If you’re in Raleigh, Atlantic Brew Supply is a great store. I live in Colorado, but buy a lot of my ingredients from them. Their grain prices are very competitive.
I've driven by for years, never popped in. Right across from Meredith College.

Finally stopped by to explore and get supplies for a batch. Fun store. I've actually been to the brew pub the store is within for a dog adoption event. Never knew there was a supplies store there :)

Back