Hi from L.I N.Y

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kheiser

Reaction score
Just found this site and started brewing a few weeks ago. Cant' wait to taste my 1st batch

Welcome to the hobby. It's rather addicting. You'll find this site very handy when you have questions. I'm not far from you, Im in Westchester.

homebrewer_99 said:
Welcome LI.

A word of advice: Don't rush your brew. Fermentation is a natural process. It will be ready when it's ready, not you. ;)

Thanks for the advice. I'll try and be patient

kheiser said:
Just found this site and started brewing a few weeks ago. Cant' wait to taste my 1st batch
Welcome aboard.

Wait a minute...did you say "a few weeks ago"...?

Dude, you should be on your third batch by now. There's only one thing you can be impatient with when homebrewing, and that's getting on to your next recipe.

Seriously, welcome to the forum and get that next batch on the burner. It'll help you avoid dicking around with your current batch before it's ready.

BierMuncher said:
Welcome aboard.

Wait a minute...did you say "a few weeks ago"...?

Dude, you should be on your third batch by now. There's only one thing you can be impatient with when homebrewing, and that's getting on to your next recipe.

Seriously, welcome to the forum and get that next batch on the burner. It'll help you avoid dicking around with your current batch before it's ready.

I'm getting ready to bottle my 2nd batch in a day or 2. I am enjoying my 1st batch.

Welcome--I'm from right across the Sound, in Rye. Glad to have another brewer in the area.

Welcome to the brew board! I'm only ~15 minutes away in Hicksville. If you find any good homebrew shops other than arbor wine in Islip give me a heads up.

BierMuncher said:

Seriosuly, I just dropped another $100 on ingredients and equipment so I can start another batch. My full carboy is just sitting their... taunting me.... begging to be bottled.

pfranco81 said:
Seriosuly, I just dropped another $100 on ingredients and equipment so I can start another batch. My full carboy is just sitting their... taunting me.... begging to be bottled.
Excellent....
MrBurns.jpg

Nothing like a small investment to get you committed to the next batch... ;)

Metro NY is taking over, hehe.

"5:36 train to Babylon stopping at Massapequa, Massapequa Park, Amityville, Copague, Lindenhurst and Babylon. This train will NOT stop at Jamaica. (for more than 10 minutes)"

Was in Babylon then moved to Port Wash, welcome!

Back