Hi from Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memnoch

Reaction score
I was chatting with a friend of mine yesterday and he told me about this site, which I hadn't seen before, what a great suggestion on his part! (Probably the only good suggestion he's ever given!)

So far I've found a wealth of information on here, I've been homebrewing for about a year and a half, but haven't made that many beers, maybe 6 or 7.

I look forward to learning more about the brewing phenomenon, and hope I can eventually be the one answering posts instead of posting silly n00b questions!

It's been a busy few weeks actually...

Did an English IPA two weeks ago, still in the primary, will bottle next week more than likely, and then an American IPA last weekend.

This week... Pacific Porter. Had some of it at a local brewshop a few weeks ago and it was really really good, going to go to boil on that in about an hour or so =)

It's been a busy few weeks actually...

Did an English IPA two weeks ago, still in the primary, will bottle next week more than likely, and then an American IPA last weekend.

This week... Pacific Porter. Had some of it at a local brewshop a few weeks ago and it was really really good, going to go to boil on that in about an hour or so =)

Mom, I've got more beers available to drink now than I've had in a while, but that's because I'm giving it all away for the holidays :cross: And nothing in the pipeline, after about three months of always having a beer or two in process.

I've got two things I want to do in the next week - a 2.5 gallon batch of cider, which I've never done. I'm going for the sparkling cider version, not the apfelwein version, and I want to do another APA, but using Munich as my base malt.

Cheers!

Mom, I've got more beers available to drink now than I've had in a while, but that's because I'm giving it all away for the holidays :cross: And nothing in the pipeline, after about three months of always having a beer or two in process.

I've got two things I want to do in the next week - a 2.5 gallon batch of cider, which I've never done. I'm going for the sparkling cider version, not the apfelwein version, and I want to do another APA, but using Munich as my base malt.

Cheers!

Ya, this will be the most I've had in a while... Bottled the English IPA yesterday, the American in two weeks and brewed the porter yesterday, which is happily bubbling ecstatically right now =)

If anybody wants any of my beer though, they have to come get it!

I'm going to try to start messing around with some recipes here next year, just now getting comfortable enough with extract brewing. I haven't brewed since over the summer, needless to say... I'm out of beer... Tired of spending $11 on a 6 pack of DFH 60 minute IPA :cross:

Latest posts

Back