Hey Y'all from Monticello, Florida!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackCoffeeandBourbon

Reaction score
Just thought I'd hello! I live in Monticello, Florida (about 30 miles east of Tallahassee, Florida) and have been brewing since 2007. I started out with a Mr. Beer then bought a starter kit from Home Brew Den. After one extract batch I have been brewing partial mashes.

I am not sure how many homebrewers there are in Monticello/Jefferson County but I like to meet some and look forward to posting my results of my brews on these boards!

what up man. you're lucky to be close to Homebrewden. Have you checked them out yet? I make the hour and a half, one way trip 2 or 3 times a year. the rest is online. I usually buy yeast from them and sacks of grain to save shipping and to make sure the yeast doesn't fry in the UPS truck. welcome to Homebrewtalk, you'll get a ton of good info. I think they are the best forum out there. along with the brewing network its the only one I bother with.

Edit: sorry didn't see the kit you got from them.

Welcome from High Springs. About 1 hour 43 mins from me. You're now the closest member to me, too (I think).

I smell a brew day.

EDIT: Just found someone closer. Now I smell a group brew.

@ Carl LBC: Yes, I am very lucky to be so close to HBD. I love that place and they have a great selection. These boards are great!

@ Coastarine: I know where Milton is! I sometimes have to drive to Pensacola for work!

@ chefchris: A North Florida Brew Group would be cool!

@ memphomaniac: Nice to see there are other Floridians on the board. High Springs is near Gainesville, correct? You're chefchris's neighbor.

Latest posts

Back