Hey There from AZ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kugster

Well-Known, Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy All,

Nice to have found this site. Lots-o-info!! Been brewing for about a year now...started with Mr Beer and now have moved onto bigger and better things. It only gets better!!

Cheers, Kug!:rockin:

Welcome kugster... nice to have another AZ Brewer. As Chimone asked... Where in AZ are you?

kugster said:
Hey Guys!

Chillin in Chandler!! Didn't get enough brews done while the cold weather was around...I'll be alright tho!

With today's weather, you can still get in another batch. I'm planning on emptying my mead fermenters, and trying to start a few batches, before it gets too hot.

Oh, welcome from Mesa!!

steve

There is a club but I think it kind of "lost momentum" a while ago. From the guys at the homebrew shop I heard there is a guy who sets up a group brew at his house a couple times a month.

That's not a bad idea...gettin together to share brew and what not?!? I am startin another batch tonight...bottled one this past sunday too. Gotta keep it rollin!!!

Cheers,
Kug
:rockin:

Any of you guys enter the Great Arizona Homebrew Competition that Brewmeisters Anonymous is putting on? If so, what are you entering? I sent in my Belgian Wheat Ale.

I can't, I'm the Master Steward for the event. Better hurry, the deadline for entries is 03/11. See the info here.
If there happens to be anyone in the valley that would like to judge or steward ether Saturday or Sunday or both speak up!

Good luck,
Wild

Parcel service say it should be at What Ales Ya Monday morning

2ndstorey said:
There is a club but I think it kind of "lost momentum" a while ago. From the guys at the homebrew shop I heard there is a guy who sets up a group brew at his house a couple times a month.
Pretty sure there's a moderately active homebrew club in the east valley, they have meetings regularly and they were auctioning off a kegerator at the strong ale festival last month in Mesa.

houseboy2 said:
Pretty sure there's a moderately active homebrew club in the east valley, they have meetings regularly and they were auctioning off a kegerator at the strong ale festival last month in Mesa.
2ndstorey was speaking about Flagstaff. The club you're referring to is ASH (Arizona Society of Homebrewers).

Wild

Back