Hey! I am a craft brewer too!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of that stuff is just what it's like to brew at home. Your neighbors are mowing, the birds are chirping, etc. I think that as long as the voices can be clearly heard and understood, RDWHAHB.

Oh, definitely. I'm not saying we should have pristine audio (it's impossible). However, I think the overall quality can be bumped up a lot without losing that homebrewer feel.

OK, figured out the FTP thing, am uploading right now, but it is very slow. Seems like its gonna take a few housr? Is this normal?

How big is your video? It looks like it's coming up at a decent speed, but even so, a big file will take a long time.

I think I finally figured out my upload problem with my IT geek friend. I'll have to give it one more shot when I get home today. Damn DOD computer system wont let me upload stuff like that at work.

I think I finally figured out my upload problem with my IT geek friend. I'll have to give it one more shot when I get home today. Damn DOD computer system wont let me upload stuff like that at work.

Why the hell won't the DOD let you upload files from your work computer? That makes no sense!

:D

Okay- I have a surprise day off tomorrow, and would like to get this done. Here are the lines I'm missing:
"Home brewing is innovation."
"I am not afraid."
"While the monolithic industrial brewers continue to get more monolithic"
"Many of those same craft brewers that are changing the global opinion of American beer started out brewing on their kitchen stove, or over an open flame."
"Relax."
"Don't Worry"
"This is my first home brewed beer."
"Me too."

Are there several people willing to pick up these lines- might as well do them all, jsut to make sure I have them- and then upload them by tomorrow morning? I would really appreciate it. Just PM me for FTP info.
Let's get this finished!

i could do whatever lines you would like besides lines 82 and 83... i could have them uploaded by tomorrow afternoon?

Also want to add the following:

11. Tell me I can’t do it.
36. We are risk takers.
37. We are hard working.

Any other takers? If I can get a couple more of these, I'll try to post a link tomorrow to a rough cut. Also looking for someone to clean up the audio.

Okay- anybody with lines out there, get them in! If you need any help with anything let me know. If you can't get them to me today, let me know as well. I have a wedding coming up, and want to get this done before my life *REALLY* gets crazy. Thanks!

Ok I'm not involved,but I really want to see this so get your **** together people!If you have enough time to post that you don't have enough time,then you have time!

stand by for a sneak preview... going to give a sneak preview to those who helped.

Here's a sneak preview. Audio has not been mixed yet, and I'm going to do some major color correction work as well, once it gets locked.

i am a homebrewer

Please don't distribute, as there are still a few very rough things. As you can see, I obviously need a few lines redone, for instance 36 and/or 37, as I'm doing 2 consecutive shots. Any volunteers? I also wouldn't mind some redos of lines 56 or 73. Last Final Ultimate Deadline is Tuesday at midnight. PM me if you can.

Let me know if you see anything major that should be fixed. Thanks!

Nice!
Overall flows pretty well. I don't envy you having to try and do the noise reduction to smooth out the audio, but some inconsistency was expected given the context.

Thanks for your work on this

Am, I too late? I meant to finish this weekend when I brewed, but I forgot my camera on the camping trip. I have about half of my lines done.

Holy crap that was awesome. Seriously, goosebumps at the end. Random Sam Caglione was cool too, haha (as was olllllo and his cactus). I was surprised that my shots were the really crappy ones; I feel bad now. Also props to whoever wore the cd /pub shirt :D

If we had to leave it like that, I'd say it's fine. A little rough around the edges, yeah, but our junk is ugly, y'know? Cleaning it up would be nice but that bit of genius needs to be shared with the world.

I tihnk this looks really good and I'm kicking myself for not getting to my lines. I literally winced when seeing my lines said by someone else thinking, "That could have been me!!!" :D

Yeah, that's pretty awesome!

I know why more of my shots arent used and I'm quite fine with that. I was more afraid that my quality was going to detract from the final product instead of add to it..

Great job man!

Edit - I had to show SWMBO. She says "OMG, that's so adorable. Especially the collaboration guys!"

LOL

Maybe at the end under RDWHAHB in small type put Relax don't worry have a homebrew. A few people I showed that don't brew asked what was that word at the end? Maybe confusing to people that don't brew?

Looks damn fine for a rough copy!

If I had access to a camera, I'd help you out with the leftovers.

Outrageous!

We all owe you a debt of gratitude James!

Do you need a bumpershot at the end?

3652739242_81a7ed6ec2.jpg

It would be nice to see folks HBT handle and where they are from, but that's just a nice to have

I'm the squinting guy in the second shot that says "I'm a homebrewer"..

Again James, I dont think I can express enough what a great job you did pulling this all together.

Starting a move to a new office today, so I won't have time to reply to everybody.
Probably will add in RDWHAHB written out. Will look at CHefChris's stuff, see if I can bump up the quality. I don't think it's a problem though.

What do people think about the HBT bumper at the end? I like it, and everyone in the video is on here, so it makes sense.

I was thinking of putting people's handles & locations in the description when I post it, not in the actual video. Is that cool?

Starting a move to a new office today, so I won't have time to reply to everybody.
Probably will add in RDWHAHB written out. Will look at CHefChris's stuff, see if I can bump up the quality. I don't think it's a problem though.

What do people think about the HBT bumper at the end? I like it, and everyone in the video is on here, so it makes sense.

I was thinking of putting people's handles & locations in the description when I post it, not in the actual video. Is that cool?

Sounds good to me!

Sounds about right.

The bumper at the end makes perfect sense, since this is where we conceptualized and created..
Maybe something like "created by members at hbt.com" with a link to the site or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back