Hey from New Hampshire

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmckenna1029

Reaction score
Greetings fellow brewers! Thanks for having me.

I have been a fan of craft brew for a long time and took the homebrewing plunge last year. The wife bought me a Mr. Beer as a gift and that gave me the push but I never even opened the box. Bought some gear and a couple 1 gallon kits from the local shop and got started. due to a kitchen remodel I didn't brew all through the winter and have just started again in the last two months. Since then I built a 5g mash tun, bought some bigger carboys and am now doing 3g all grain batches.

I have been using Beersmith2 and have learned a lot about the process through the software and forums like this but I have yet to turn out a really great beer, just a couple okay ones. I have brewed a bunch lately so hopefully there is something good in the pipeline.

I am looking to jump to an outdoor 5 gallon system to get me out of the kitchen so I will likely have a lot of questions on what I decide to build. I like the idea of a propane powered 2 kettle similar to the breweasy but I also like imperials and I have read that can be an issue.

I'm rambling now so good to meet you all, have a homebrew:mug:

Thanks,
Matt

Back