Hey from Denver!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SheYeaston

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Becky here, attorney working with the beer and music industries in Denver. I'm just starting to get into home brewing with my husband and it's good to find a good community to join as well.

Nice to meet you all! :mug:

Hi from Buffalo....

I would first like to welcome you to the site with the most helpful brewers known to man. Then, I would like to apologize for the throttling the Bills are going to put on the Bronco's this weeke....lol jk, I can't even finish that. Peyton is the man.

Nice to meet you :D

Hey there CADJockey! Yea, Peyton is the man, as he proved again today. Thanks for the warm welcome!

And Cyclman, we're actually in Aurora as well, just east of Lowry! Our brew clubs should join forces on a tour one of these days.

You will find a ton of information here. This is a great group and a wealth of knowledge. Especially if the answer has the name Yooper next to it. Stick around long and you will learn what I mean.

And welcome from up north, well north as far as Fort Collins.

Back