Hey, from Buffalo NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halister

Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm brand new to homebrewing, I asked Santa this year for a super deluxe kit and I took advice from here and brewed the octoberfest extract kit the very next day....its all brewed and bottled and I cant wait for the next step. ; )
just wanted to say hi.

Welcome to the forum! If you are interested in meeting other home brewers there is a meeting of the Sultans of Swig Monday night at Gene McCarthy's starting at 7:30. There is a wide variety of members from mid 20's to retired people. We have novices, BJCP judges, and one professional in the group. When you beer is ready you can bring a few bottles in for the club to taste and help improve it.

That sounds really cool. All though not sure Im ready to have my very first batch to be judged haha

Greetings from a fellow Western New Yorker... Warsaw, NY here.

Ahhhh, that next step. Gratification. I am enjoying my first all grain production, Cream of Three Crops Ale.

Whoa theres more of us here? Welcome sir, I'm from Buffalo also, though at school most the year in Albany =\

Wow there's a bunch from here. I'm in Town of tonawanda. My first time brewing and everything went well except no bubbles in the bucket so I seen the copy and paste don't panic post ;) so i waited racked it to the glass Carboy and airlock went nutz after about 1/2 hour and when I bottled it look really clear and smelled so good.

That sounds really cool. All though not sure Im ready to have my very first batch to be judged haha

if it really sucks, don't bring it.

If it mildly sucks bring it, we are actually really gentle and looking to help. THe first beer I brought was really bad. The suggestions helped my next batch.

If it's good bring it and swell the brewing ego!!

Well if it tastes half as good as it smelled I should be good. I do want to make it out there. Just to meet some guys.

Back