Hey everyone!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mud390

Reaction score
Hello all! Just found this wealth of information and joined. I'm new to the brewing world and hope to get started brewing my own beer in the very near future. I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions and reading up too.

Kris

Hi Kris and welcome! I see you're in Japan - it will be interesting to see about getting ingredients, I imagine. Cheers!!!

Welcome to your future obsession...:mug:

There uesd to be a couple of members in Japan...Catfish was one...haven't heard from him in a while.

I get to Korea annually (not '09 this time, but scheduled for January), but have never been to Japan.

Thanks everyone for the kind welcomes! I've emailed a couple places and shipping shouldn't be too much of a problem. They have a law here about home brewing for the Japanese Nationals. Something about more than 1% alcohol is illegal. Since I don't live in the community, I don't have to worry about it, so long as I don't sell what I make.

Kris

Back