Hey all From San Dimas, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlorenda

Reaction score
Hello everyone. New brewer here, just got started and have been reading a lot of tread here. I have my first batch brewing already which should be ready for bottling next week. Wish me luck! Have been here locking for info while brewing as well as my local brew shops. Thanks everyone here for all the great info

Jose

Genghis Kahn is a dude who, 700 years ago, totally ravaged China, and who, we were told, 2 hours ago, totally ravaged Oshman's Sporting Goods.

:mug::mug::mug::mug:

And who said: seven minutes ago... we, your forefathers, were brought forth upon a most excellent adventure conceived by our new friends, Bill... and Ted. These two great gentlemen are dedicated to a proposition which was true in my time, just as it's true today. Be excellent to each other. And... PARTY ON, DUDES! :tank:

Welcome to the forums.

I saw the San Dimas and was wondering if anyone would get the reference. Well done HBT, well done.

Back