• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan HERMS coil, keggle, and false bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunsetBrewery

Reaction score
I have a stainless steel 10” coil with 2 bends 50’ x 1/2” OD HERMS coil ($99 New) with 2 compression male bulkhead connector with gasket & washer($14 a piece). Both items have never been used. I bought them from Stainless Brewing. Looking to get $75. Local pickup or you pay shipping.
View attachment 420780

Also have a used keggle with one 1/2” welded coupling with lid that I bought to put coil in. I paid $130
View attachment 420781
View attachment 420782View attachment 420783
I’ll even throw in the center dip tube. I bought this used from Adventures in Homebrewing but I’ve never used it. Looking to get $80 local pickup only.

Finally I got a Jaybird 15" false bottom with center dip tube hole for converted keg/keggle. Reverse Hinge, Handle, and Level 3 Filtration Stand from NorCal. Also, never been used ($130 new). Looking to get $80 local pickup or you pay shipping
View attachment 420785

Will sell everything together for local pickup only for $200

I have a stainless steel coil with 2 bends 50’’ x 1/2”” OD HERMS coil ($99 New) with 2 compression male bulkhead connector with gasket & washer($14 a piece). Both items have never been used. I bought them from Stainless Brewing. Looking to get $75. Local pickup or you pay shipping.
View attachment 420780

Also have a used keggle with one 1/2” welded coupling with lid that I bought to put coil in. I paid $130
View attachment 420781
View attachment 420782View attachment 420783
I’ll even throw in the center dip tube. I bought this used from Adventures in Homebrewing but I’ve never used it. Looking to get $80 local pickup only.

Finally I got a Jaybird 15" false bottom with center dip tube hole for converted keg/keggle. Reverse Hinge, Handle, and Level 3 Filtration Stand from NorCal. Also, never been used ($130 new). Looking to get $80 local pickup or you pay shipping
View attachment 420785

Will sell everything together for local pickup only for $200

why are diamonds so damn expensive..... i'll check back in a little while to see if the coil and false bottom are still available, but cant move on them now.

I wanted to see the attachment of the HERMS coil and I am getting a message that "I do not have permission to view this item"...

Am I doing something wrong? (Tried to access it both from my mobile and my PC and no luck with either).

Not sure what’s going on with the pics. I can’t even access them. But as of right now everything is sold (sale pending) I’ll let you know if sale falls through & get you pics if you’re still interested.

Meh, it's okay...I have a 3/8 304 stainless steel coil coming in the mail, was contemplating maybe returning it to buy yours but no worries, I'll stay my course

Back