Here's to 235 years of freedom!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TotemWolf

Reaction score
Here's hoping your 4th of July weekend is safe and happy.

Here's to friends and family.

Here's to a good brew.

But most of all here's to the freedoms this land gives us to enjoy life and to those that have made and are making that possible. May we pass these freedoms and this country on at least as good if not better than we recieved it.

HERE'S TO 235 YEARS OF FREEDOM!!!

:mug:

several of my buds are drinking my american pale ale that day, with the flag flying high. i'm capping off all taps except the apa. i spent time in the persian gulf, and brought home a flag, and it flies high every july 4th :mug:

several of my buds are drinking my american pale ale that day, with the flag flying high. i'm capping off all taps except the apa. i spent time in the persian gulf, and brought home a flag, and it flies high every july 4th :mug:

Here's to you! :mug: Thanks for your service.

I served in the Gulf during Desert Storm, as well as Bosnia, Panama, and other selected destination via Uncle Sam's Tours. I have a small flag that I use to carry in my pocket when I deployed. It's been to 6 continents and 26 countries. It's now prouldly framed allong with my badges, wings, and medals hanging in my "brewery/man-cave/garage."

Back