Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Invisabill1958

Reaction score
Hay guys heed a little help found this bottle of polish honey wine and can not find out anything about it can anyone tell me any thing about it

1507054080243-1702374489.jpg

You are welcome to mail it to me and I will provide detailed tasting notes :D

best i can find is that it's vintage. and sells for an avrg of 40 dollars. on ebay/etsy.

I did some quick googling. I ended up with "Wawel Miod Wino", as miod means honey in polish, and wino.. well, wine.

I do know that there's an old royal castle in Krakow in Poland which is named Wawel, so I guess the bottle you have is from the same district. I also saw some old bottles on a some kind of polish ebay-ish site going for about $55 usd.

Thanks for that I found this while I was clearing land in the woods I saw the small bottle on e-bay but could not find any of this size I guess I will just hold on to it and just pass it down thanks again guys

I saw the small bottle on e-bay still have not found one this size 750 ml i am thankful for the come back and info you gave me

Back