Help with immersion chiller connections!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nreed

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm hoping someone can give me a lehmans guide to what connections I need for my immersion chiller.

I've ordered my Brewzilla which arrives in a week or so and this will be the first time I've moved away from making beer with a pan on the stovetop and chilling in the sink with cold water.

I've ordered the connection kit with the BZ - (Connection kit for Brewzilla / Robobrew Immersion Chiller) and some PTFE tape and foodgrade hosing so I can use the run off water for cleaning and sanitising.

I don't know why I can't seem to get this but I'm a little confused about which fittings I need to connect the hosing to the two sides of the chiller and the other side to the tap?

Appreciate this is pretty basic stuff so apologies in advance, just want to be game day ready for when it arrives!

It looks like you need couplers on both your water and return/drain hose that connect/mate to your (new) brass fittings attached to the chiller coil.
However, I don't see them listed anywhere on the website you linked to.

Oh, they mention it on the very bottom of the connection kit page (my emphasis):
The male hose fittings are fully compatible with standard hose fittings made by hoselock, etc.

Back