Help with equipment for Guinness Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Some of you may have seen my other thread (which will be updated today) but I am looking for some advice on a few items for my Guinness set up.

I want to buy my U Coupler (damn they are pricey)
I was going to buy 3/16th vinyl beer tubing. Will this tubing be the same size for the faucet and nitro regulator connection?
For the hex nut going onto the U Coupler - is it the same size as a normal domestic coupler? For example would this work? Amazon.com: Beer Line Jumper 15 FT Keg Line Hex Nut Assembly 3/16" Kegrator Line with G 5/8" Threaded Keg Coupler Fitting Keg Hose with Connectors for Beer Dispenser Keg Kegging by PERA: Home & Kitchen

I have my tower, guinness faucet, nitro regulator, nitro tank. So I'm just making sure I buy the correct tubing for both Guinness and gas and the relevant correct connections if anybody could advise I'd generously pack up one of my chilled pints and send it over with gratitude! :)

Thanks in advance

AFAIK 3/16" ID tubing is standard for beer. Shouldn't matter what the keg is. For the nut to the coupler, who knows. The place you got it from should have that info. Or Google it. ;) The connections to the back of the shank would be standard the standard beer size barb (works with the 3/16" tubing, should be 1/4" barb).

Back