Help! Beer gas in DFW metroplex.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtBagRob

Reaction score
I've driven around for the past four hours looking for someone to fill my nitrogen tank with beer gas mix. I just got the stout faucet, regulator, and tank yesterday and I would hate to have to return it all because I don't have a source to fill the tank. Does anyone know anywhere in the metroplex that has the guiness gas mix. I live in north Fort Worth but honestly, I'll drive anywhere in the area to get it.

Ya, I saw that one when I searched. I'll go there if I have to but it's over an hour away from me and I was hoping for something closer. I went to some welding supply shops today and none of the guys in them had ever heard of pushing beer with nitrogen. I have a guy at my local liquor store talking to his supplier on tuesday for me. Hopefully he'll have good news.

Thanks. I finally found a place in Fort Worth. When I called them they told me they only do commercial accounts because they actually have a truck that drives around and fills tanks. I drove over there (they go by two different names and I thought it was a different place than the one I called) and they said "Oh, its ok if you come here and do a tank exchange, we just can't go to a private residence to fill tanks." I told them thanks for telling me that on the phone three days and 5 hrs of driving around, ago. Their beer gas tanks have fittings for CO2 regulators so I'm just getting straight N2 so it works with my gear, but it still has the desired effect. mmmmm....creamy. :mug:

Latest posts

Back