Help a Brewer Out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panicbuttonguy

Reaction score
So my brewing buddy is in a contest to get an internship. The way he wins the job is oddly enough through Facebook "likes". He mentions his support of local (Minneapolis MN) craft beer and how he brews. He's a member of our community and I know we are a loyal bunch. Besides him being a brewer his "video cover letter" is the best one and he is definitely qualified and deserves this job. Here's the link to watch his video and vote for him https://bitly.com/I3Mx0N. This will involve you using your Facebook account and liking a Minneapolis based marketing agency called Fast Horse before you can vote. Help support our brewing addiction by getting him a job.

if you're a little sketched out by clicking on the link you can Google "Fast Horse Summer Internship Campaign" and follow the instructions. Thanks for any support you're willing to offer.

A huge thanks goes out to the people that have voted. I forgot to let everyone know that this is a 5 day contest and you can only vote once. Voting ends on Friday @ 5pm CST.

Related to our brewing efforts. We just brewed 25 gallons of Pale Ale that this community played a huge roll in troubleshooting our process. So also a big thank you goes out to you even if you haven't/don't voted/vote.

Back