Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jzelina

Reaction score
Hello from the Cleveland Ohio area. Started my first extract batch on Dec 9th. Looking forward to learning and sharing on the site.

Welcome to the addiction. I'm in the same boat you are. Started my very first brew on dec 9th. There is a lot of good info and hints. Soak it in. The best piece of advice I've gotten so far is RDWAHAHB. Live these words. It will save your life.

Welcome to the group, this forum has incredible information. I Google search it, but I also recommend the forum stickies.

RDWAHAHB once I find out what that means

Relax. Don't worry. Have a Homebrew.

What up man? My Ma lives in Berea and we will actually be there Christmas Eve. I live in Athens presently but came from Youngstown. Welcome to the forum. It's actually the reason that I know how to brew. Read read read. If you are ever down south, hit me up. We will grab a beer. Peace out for now.

MedicMang. My son goes to Ohio Unniv, Get down that way couple time a year. JUst may take you up on that

Latest posts

Back