Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LesNichols

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Les and i live in Tennessee. I have been an on an off again brewer/wine maker for bought 7 years. but i have in the last year and half not been making anything at all. My wife had some health problems that beer and or wine could not solve, go figure, it works for me. So we are in a new house that i have spent the last year remodeling and i am back in business woo hoo. i have been on the hunt for brew items as anyone should if they are not brewing. i have bought 2 new carboys a 6 and a 5 for 15.00 for both new in the box and with handles at a yard sale. and before i had to move i did complete a stir plate that was inspired from this site and i will post pics soon of it. yes i was a premium member a while back but i forgot my user/Pw so thats why im doing a meet and greet. i will soon be upgrading my membership and i would suggest to everyone that hasn't to do so this is by far the best site i have seen in the past and i haven't even tried to find 1. i'll post up my HBT sign with my pics of my stir plate if i can find the right box. Bottoms up and good brewing to ya!!!:mug:

Back