Hello My Fellow Compatriots of Brewing!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APietru

Reaction score
I've been poking around these forums here for a couple days and I figure its finally time to introduce myself.

My name is Adam Pietruszewski. I've just recently gotten into the fine art of brewing beer, but I'm pretty sure that I'm already thoroughly addicted. I just got my second batch into primary yesterday and I'm just itching and waiting to get the first one into bottles.

I look forward to all of the incredible knowledge that shall be shared here!

I've been poking around these forums here for a couple days and I figure its finally time to introduce myself.

My name is Adam Pietruszewski. I've just recently gotten into the fine art of brewing beer, but I'm pretty sure that I'm already thoroughly addicted. I just got my second batch into primary yesterday and I'm just itching and waiting to get the first one into bottles.

Welcome to the forum. I'm at this moment trying to keep myself from popping open an irish stout that's only 15 days bottled.

IT'S SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH!

I'm just going to let you know, its one of those itches that doesn't go away :ban:

Back