Hello from western Canada!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worrak

Reaction score
I just bottled my first ever batch a couple weeks ago. I started with a Brewhouse Pilsner kit. Ya ya, I know ... a kit but I wanted to start out easy to get the hang of everything first. Maybe once the summer roles around I can start brewing the "real" way. Anyways, I'm anxious to try a bottle to see if I screwed it up or not.

I decided to get into brewing because I wanted to brew my own batch of wine for my wedding the summer. I was at the LHBS finding out everything out brewing wine when he said I could brew beer with the same equipment too!

:mug:

Welcome to HBT! Don't apologize for using Brewhouse Kits -- they are the Cadillac of brewing kits. I still use them -- they are fantastic.

So, are you are a Bushwakker's faithful??????

I just bottled my first ever batch a couple weeks ago. I started with a Brewhouse Pilsner kit. Ya ya, I know ... a kit but I wanted to start out easy to get the hang of everything first. Maybe once the summer roles around I can start brewing the "real" way.

Nothing wrong wit kits! I still use recipe kits most of the time but I now buy Liquid Yeast appropriate to the beer style.

A great thing about Beermaking is that you can 'Dive In' as deep as you want to go BUT GOOD BEER CAN STILL BE HAD AT EVERY LEVEL!

For a good ONLINE BOOK that journies deeper into the SCIENCE of brewing...Check out

How to Brew - By John Palmer

--Bill

Back