Hello from Washington

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farvathebeerguy

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just started brewing my own beer at home. I find it relaxing and almost theraputic. I've brewed several kits... and most recently brewed something i view as a bit of an experiment. A Peach blueberry Weizen. it will be ready in a few weeks. I have no idea if I did it right. Does anyone have experience with brewing with torani flavoring syrups?

Welcome from just down the street!

If you post your question in the ingredients or general brewing forum, more folks will see it as not everyone looks in the introductions forum.

I know I've seen quite a few threads talk about them and if they'd work so if you do a search for "torani" you can probably find them.

Welcome from Mount Vernon.
You know, one of these days I might just make a Hef and flavor a gallon of it with Peach Torani to see what happens.

Only in my coffee so far. I sell it where I work. It is "all natural" and is sweetened with cane sugar so it is worth a shot to experiment.

Spokane saying Hello, and welcome to the obsession !

-Jason

BTW, Torani syrups contain tons of sugars many of the desirable flavors will fade, unless you keg.

Back