Hello, from WA State!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidr2340

Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm new to the forum, and REALLY new to brewing! I don't even have any equipment yet!!!
I'm just looking to gain some knowledge before I take the plunge, and this looks like the right place to do that!!!

Some of my other hobbies include cigars, poker, and building poker tables!

David

Cigars and Poker eh? Homebrewing will compliment those hobbies well. Welcome! You definitely came to the right place. Great people and a lot of great information. Plus there's not enough of us Wahingtonians on here.:)

davidr2340 said:
Hey all,
I'm new to the forum, and REALLY new to brewing! I don't even have any equipment yet!!!
I'm just looking to gain some knowledge before I take the plunge, and this looks like the right place to do that!!!

Some of my other hobbies include cigars, poker, and building poker tables!

David

Howdy David! You've come to the right place. You'll find that this is one of the friendliest forums in existence.

Sam (a.k.a. SammyP on CP) ;)

Hello Fellow Washingtonian! Nice to see another one here, Brewtopia is correct, not enough pacific northwesters here.

Good luck with the reasearch, here is a great online book to read.

SwAMi75 said:
Howdy David! You've come to the right place. You'll find that this is one of the friendliest forums in existence.

Sam (a.k.a. SammyP on CP) ;)

Hey bro,
Good to see you over here as well!!!

Good to see other Washingtonians!!!
Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

David

Rook said:
Hello Fellow Washingtonian! Nice to see another one here, Brewtopia is correct, not enough pacific northwesters here.

Good luck with the reasearch, here is a great online book to read.

Thanks for the link Rook!!!

David

I'm not there yet, but will be coming to WA state in June or July. Lived there almost 10yrs before, and can't wait to get back.

Well well... It's been quite a while since I've been around on here! I haven't brewed in about a year or so, but I'm starting back up again!

Just wanted to say "hey"! :mug:

Back