Hello from Vancouver BC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffdeezy

Reaction score
Just wanted to do a quick intro here. I found this site after googleing "brewing beer bubbling over". I'm on my first batch right now and was surprised to see the tons of foam bubbling over the airlock. I think all is well with it so far and I'm looking forward to bottling tomorrow most likely.

About 5 years ago I made wine at home, I did a number of batches, but eventually I got bored of it and sold the equipment. Not sure why I didn't try making beer back then as I have always been a beer drinker and a once a month wine drinker.

I don't know what made me think about brewing beer, I guess just seeing the kits frequently at the grocery store kept it in the back of my mind. I'm glad I went out and got it.

Looking forward to lots of drinking and learning. Thanks.

Welcome fellow Vancouverite!! (ok, some I'm in White Rock...)
Hope brewing goes well for you :)

Thanks,

Yeah, Burnaby actually.

Just bottled the first batch, lets hope it works out. Now I just gotta decide when to start the next one.

Welcome from a fellow Vancouverite, well I'm actually in Burnaby as well.

What did you brew for your first batch? Maybe if there are enough of us in the lower mainland we can get together for a home brew tasting sometime.:rockin:

Thanks, this is 2 years old, thought the title of the thread on the main page looked familiar.

I get my stuff from either Dan's homebrew supplies in Vancouver, or online from places like Northern Brewer, AHS, or Williams.

Back