Hello from Utah

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jday086

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to home brewing, but very excited to give it my best. About 1.5 months ago I found his forum through a google search as my friend and I were talking about beer and home brewing. But just joined. I have read a lot here and in paperback form. I found some good equipment locally from a guy who was brewtiring, but has been very helpful and even wants to come help on brew days! I will be attempting my first all grain home brew soon. First off I would like to thank everyone that has helped me so far as I've read what has been posted. And thank in advance those who will help. I hope to become a contributing member of this forum and not just a leach.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Things have been hectic for a minute. There are a lot of cool guys here locally, and nice to see how many helpful people are on these forums as well.

I'm a Utah transplant in New Mexico. I used to live about 10 blocks from The Beer Nut on State and 13th. I miss my home town!! Anyway, glad to have you aboard.

Back