Hello from Tx

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browndog9

Reaction score
First brew was a stout in 72. Have brewed off and on since then. Putting together all grain setup and look forward to multiple ideas in a single location.

Hello in Texas! I'm just 30miles north of Corpus Christi. Welcome to HBT!
Yooper, where do you spend the winter?

First brew was a stout in 72. Have brewed off and on since then. Putting together all grain setup and look forward to multiple ideas in a single location.

Welcome to the forums. I see you're in Fort Worth. I grew up in HEB (Hurst, Euless, Bedford, not the grocery store chain) and now I'm in San Antonio.

Awesome! We are just a little west in the village of San Patricio! We all need to get together! :)

Thanks for the howdy's. Seems like a good site to get back into this thing. Kinda went a bit overboard last time and looking to take a more relaxed approach this time. Equipment has come a long way since the mid eighties. I will probably see if I can get some stuff straightened out before my firs brew. Will be doing all grain and kegging in 5 gallons.

Latest posts

Back