Hello From TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfbayne

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone here! I have been browsing these forums for awhile and now I am joining up. A tone of information and advice can be found here.

I have been making my own wines now for sometime, from kits to fresh fruit varients. I have made mistakes and learned from them, so maybe I can assist others as well.

My new frontier of challenge is the full grain beer brewing. I believe this is the best site I could have stumbled upon in order to continue my quest.

I hope the best for everyone here and look forward to learning from everything post in these forums!

I'm from Texas too, I started out with Mead and moved to beer. Not an all grain brewer yet, but its in my future.

I say don't hesitate on going all grain. It's a little more labor intense, but easy enough to do. One day you will be looking back wondering why you didn't go ahead and just make the jump to all grain sooner.

Back