Hello from TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerme70

Reaction score
:tank: Just thought I'd say hey. Been brewin' for about 6 yrs now, but I'm always looking for new info. I'm in the process of getting everything together to finish my basement, and build a bar, so I'm trying to get all the info I can on kegging. I'm looking forward to yakin' with y'all.:tank:

I am from Clarksville also. I have only been brewing for just under a year. I just got 2 kegs. would love to bs about brewing
Josh

This is from another thread here.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f29/hello-clarksville-tn-67933/#post1041132

Gentlemen,

I just happened to be checking my results on Google Search and I came across your post.

My name is John L. and I am the webmaster for Clarksville Carboys. We are a new home brewing club in Clarksville, TN.

We started our organization back in June and so far have picked up about fifteen members, eight of which attended the last meeting.

The next meeting will be on Tuesday January 13th, 2009. I hope that you will attend.

For more information please visit our website. For upcoming meetings and to meet the members please visit our forum.

~John~

Clarksville Carboys
Clarksville Carboys - Forum

Back