Hello from the San Francisco Bay Area!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breadylove

Reaction score
Long time stalker, first time poster. I just started brewing in November 2013 and after starting with one 5 gal batch of pale ale from a kit I'm up to having three different batches going at a time! So cool! Each one is like watching a plant sprout and grow.
Really have got a lot of help just reading other posts so thanks to the community!

Cheers!

No longer in the bay...but make your way over to Morebeer in Concord for homebrew supplies. Way cheaper and way better selection than the brew shop in the richmond district or the one in berkeley!! They also offer an additional 10% for members of local homebrew clubs!!

There's also a MoreBeer store in Los Altos. The Concord one is bigger, but Los Altos is closer to me and has or can get you anything. Both are great stores especially considering 98% of the rest of the country orders from their online store and their showrooms happen to be in OUR backyards...

Latest posts

Back