Hello from The Netherlands!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jelmi

Reaction score
Good afternoon (it is here now)! I have been reading HBT almost every day, thought it would be time for me to sign up.

Last year me and some friends found some "forgotten grapes" around the house and joked about how we could make that into wine if we'd add sugar and put in into a bottle to ferment. That is where it all started.

Next month was my birthday and hey I got a winemakers starting kit as a gift. I tried making grape and parsley wine but didn't get a very pleasant result. I realized I had quite some reading and learning to do...

Now, almost a year later, I am a bit wiser (also thanks to you guys) and have expanded my winemaking gear exponantially :)

This is a very interesting and rewarding hobby. Thanks for this source of information!

Cheers!

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you, and hope to see you around. Happy winemaking!

Back