Hello from the Columbus, OH area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

globeboxxr

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've been lurking HBT for a long time and thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. My name's Brian, from Pickerington, OH (suburb of Columbus). I've been brewing for a couple years now, but I would definitely still call my self a new brewer as I've only done 6 batches total.

I started with a couple Mr. Beer batches, moved up to a couple extract kits and just brewed the Big Brew Day, partial mash recipe for Saison Du Mont. Transferred it to secondary yesterday and I must say it looks great and tastes even better!

Anyway, I'm addicted. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for all the great info you've given me in the last year or so. I hope that I can contribute to the community as I move forward in my homebrewing.

Cheers!

Welcome Brian! Before you know it homebrewing will consume your life and money...but damn is it worth it!

BTW, I'm up in Delaware which is basically a suburb of C-bus too!

Back