Hello from the ATL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenAthar

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
While I have been a member on this forum for a while, I felt it was time to actually do an introduction.
I am a southwest transplant of sorts. I lived in California(north and south) and Tucson, AZ and eventually came back to Georgia. I grew up mostly in the south from NC to south GA, (military brat) but have a lot of family ties in Michigan! Did you get all of that?!? LOL! :confused:
I first got started brewing on a Mr Beer kit my mom got me one year, and it eventually grew into something more than that when I got my first full on brew kit from Tucson's Brew your own Brew supply store. I made my first Show low extract brew and it turned out ok, but at the time there was many things I could have done differently. Hindsight is 20/20, am I right?
Eventually coming to Atlanta, I learned of a homebrewing club (South Atlanta Homebrewers) and attended a few meetings. Since then I have learned and grew a bit as a home brewer and the clinics that a few senior members have put on helped a tremendous amount in my all grain batches.
To everyone thanks and I look forward to helping when I can and commenting on every topics that I'm familiar with!

Back