Hello from Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexMexBrew

Reaction score
Just wanted to say to everyone here. I am originally from NC where I started home brewing, but have now moved to the borderlands due to work. I have been brewing for a few years now (my AWESOME wife got me my brew kit for Christmas). So far my favorite brew has been a German Bock Dark and currently working on a Summer Ale. My next venture will be kegging and then using my current bottle collection to try mead. So far I have learned alot from the forum and am really happy that I found this forum.

Happy Brewing,

TMB

:mug:

Howdy! I'm new here as well, and live in Austin. Just brewed my first batch the day before yesterday (an IPA), and only messed up a few things. I was kinda wigging out about them 'til I read the many "Did I just ruin my first batch" threads, so the forums have already been a big help! I'm happy to say it's bubbling away nicely in my pantry.

Howdy! I'm new here as well, and live in Austin. Just brewed my first batch the day before yesterday (an IPA), and only messed up a few things. I was kinda wigging out about them 'til I read the many "Did I just ruin my first batch" threads, so the forums have already been a big help! I'm happy to say it's bubbling away nicely in my pantry.

Welcome to the forum... we all went through new-brewer's nerves...

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I am in the El Paso area of Texas. The drawback to that is there is not a lot of home brew stores in the area, but I think I found a place to order from in Austin that seems to have some good ingredients.

And yes, my wife is way awesome......right now I am working on her hard about the need to keg. Hehehe.

Happy Brewing,

TMB

I'm lucky too in the sig-o dept. Mine got me the gift certificate to AHS which was the kick in the butt to get started!

I've had good ingredients from AHS, and you're lucky enough that shipping is only a day away.

Latest posts

Back