Hello from Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shambo

Reaction score
I have been lurking these boards for a few weeks while I decided whether or not to commit to the home brew urge.

Well, I visisted my LHBS and picked up a starter kit and a can-o-newby malt to give it a go.

So as of right now i've my very first batch of home brew goodness fermenting away in the master bath. SWMBO is not all that pleased... with the bucket and with the whole idea in general.

I decided to go ahead and start a profile here just in case I might have any questions and it's too late to call the local guy. Everyone here seemed knowlegeable and more importantly willing to patiently help those of us with brew-deficiencies.

So hello everyone, thanks for having me.

- Shambo

Thank you!
I started with a can of Cooper's Real Ale with more unhopped extract and an oz of English Kent Goldings.

It's a start.

welcome - lots of good info and people here
i can't remember the link but i am sure someone will post it to the online book
of palmers how to brew - its a good read and very helpful

Thank you rod... Yes I know that site. I have it bookmarked. I happened to be the very first thing I had read about home brew.

Back