Hello from Tallahassee, FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordane

Reaction score
Hey all! My wonderful fiancee got me some beer gear for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I'm happily (if impatiently) now waiting until I can bottle my awesome black stout (Guinness clone). Upon racking to the secondary, it tasted rather awesome (hey, I had to do something with that hydrometer sample, right?!).

So, my name is Patrick, but most everyone knows me as Cordane. I'm a Dagorhir fighter, leathercrafting (armor only, no clothing), aspiring bagpiper, and eager brewmaster-to-be! Glad I found this place. By the looks of the number of new folks you guys are getting (what was it - something like 10-15 of us new people today only?), I'm betting there's an enormous wealth of fantastic experience here.

I can't wait! :tank:

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Glad to have you brother. You're right - this is a fantastic place and can't wait for your contributions to the site and brewing universe.

Cheers

Back