Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schoberli

Reaction score
Hello community,

This is Mikka from Switzerland. I found pleasure in homebrewing during lockdown time and I'm looking forward to discussions, tips and new beer trends in this amazing forum.

My beer styles and ideas:
I love NEIPA, sour beer and herbal beer. Definitely no fan of German "Reinheitsgebot", as long as the main ingredients stay the same of course ;)

My brewing equipment is quite simple but still allows a full-grain process. At the moment I have three fermenters. I went for beer-labels as christmas present, but for the beers I just brew for trying out, I will go for the QR-code style label leading to untappd. They are way easier to remove.

I try brewing mainly with ingredients from organic agriculture only, but for some hop varieties it's sometimes difficult. However here in Switzerland the "organic" beer labels automatically mean traditional process, forbidding a large range of additional ingredients... I think everybody should have the right to consume products from organic agriculture without pesticides, it shouldn't be linked to traditional brewing process only. Do you know a brewery that combines organic ingredients with modern beer styles by the way? I would be interested.

Now in the fermenters:
- Black IPA, to be bottled today
- "Pacman all night", special creation with Mandarina Bavaria and Curcuma spice let's see how it turns out.
- Mango IPA that I have already brewed before, but all bottles already gone during christmas time ;)

Next recipes in pipeline:
- Apple Cider
- Herbal celtic red-ale with meadowsweet
- Belgian ale with oak

I quite like the brewfather app, easy to create and share recipes. Look for @schoeberli in the library.
Untappd: Schöberli Homebrew - Switzerland - Untappd

Cheers and happy brewing!
Mikka

Attachments

• 20201219_125300.jpg
    20201219_125300.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
  • 20210103_151959.jpg
    20210103_151959.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • 20210116_102706.jpg
    20210116_102706.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • result_1610396834662.jpg
    result_1610396834662.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 12
Hello community,

This is Mikka from Switzerland. I found pleasure in homebrewing during lockdown time and I'm looking forward to discussions, tips and new beer trends in this amazing forum.

My beer styles and ideas:
I love NEIPA, sour beer and herbal beer. Definitely no fan of German "Reinheitsgebot", as long as the main ingredients stay the same of course ;)

My brewing equipment is quite simple but still allows a full-grain process. At the moment I have three fermenters. I went for beer-labels as christmas present, but for the beers I just brew for trying out, I will go for the QR-code style label leading to untappd. They are way easier to remove.

I try brewing mainly with ingredients from organic agriculture only, but for some hop varieties it's sometimes difficult. However here in Switzerland the "organic" beer labels automatically mean traditional process, forbidding a large range of additional ingredients... I think everybody should have the right to consume products from organic agriculture without pesticides, it shouldn't be linked to traditional brewing process only. Do you know a brewery that combines organic ingredients with modern beer styles by the way? I would be interested.

Now in the fermenters:
- Black IPA, to be bottled today
- "Pacman all night", special creation with Mandarina Bavaria and Curcuma spice let's see how it turns out.
- Mango IPA that I have already brewed before, but all bottles already gone during christmas time ;)

Next recipes in pipeline:
- Apple Cider
- Herbal celtic red-ale with meadowsweet
- Belgian ale with oak

I quite like the brewfather app, easy to create and share recipes. Look for @schoeberli in the library.
Untappd: Schöberli Homebrew - Switzerland - Untappd

Cheers and happy brewing!
Mikka
I've been to Switzerland and I loved the beer. I'm happy to hear of a homebrewing culture there.

Latest posts

Back