Hello from Sunnyvale, CA!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkdonios

Reaction score
Brand new brewer here in the Bay Area. A buddy of mine I ride with brews his own beer and it got me thinking. After a stop by the More Beer shop in Los Altos and a couple hundred dollars spent I have my first Lagunitas IPA clone fermenting. Only one thought came across my mind...why haven't I done this earlier?

O hai! Isn't MoreBeer the bestest? Like a tiny low-slung wonderland next to Armadillo Willy's BBQ scent factory.

Coincidentally, I made a Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Sumpin clone on Saturday. It's totally not going to turn out anything like the real deal, but I think it'll be pretty good anyway.

Wilkommen!

O hai! Isn't MoreBeer the bestest? Like a tiny low-slung wonderland next to Armadillo Willy's BBQ scent factory.

Coincidentally, I made a Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Sumpin clone on Saturday. It's totally not going to turn out anything like the real deal, but I think it'll be pretty good anyway.

Wilkommen!

Talking about not turning out. About 40min into my brew I realize the kit from MoreBeer was missing the Whirfloc tablet. Guy at MoreBeer told me to clarify I'd want to cold crash after primary fermentation anyhow. Wish me luck.

Talking about not turning out. About 40min into my brew I realize the kit from MoreBeer was missing the Whirfloc tablet. Guy at MoreBeer told me to clarify I'd want to cold crash after primary fermentation anyhow. Wish me luck.

After too many personal hop additions I have forgotten the whirfloc more than once. It's going to be just fine.

I live 2 miles from the main MoreBeer store in Concord. Been a customer there for 10 years.

Back