Hello from South Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarawa

Reaction score
I have been wanting to brew for a long time, but never had a chance. Now that I am approaching retirement age and and my taste for good beers has outgrown my budget! Time to brew what I like! My wife bought the a simple kit and ingredients for fathers day, but being me, I am already looking towards a fermenter and other "higher tech" equipment.

Welcome to the group and the hobby. It takes an investment in equipment, so the payback isn't immediate, but the joy of brewing your own masterpieces significantly outweighs the cost, for sure. Study the forum stickies and the wiki, great free advise. Ask lots of questions, this is a super helpful community.

I have been wanting to brew for a long time, but never had a chance. Now that I am approaching retirement age and and my taste for good beers has outgrown my budget! Time to brew what I like! My wife bought the a simple kit and ingredients for fathers day, but being me, I am already looking towards a fermenter and other "higher tech" equipment.

Welcome, and good luck. Marine, per chance?

You live in SF, that is not fair. I'm scuba diving a wreck in lake Michigan Sunday in warm 42F water. Welcome to the forum.

Back