Hello from Socal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubprocess

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been into micro/craft beers since early 90s and have been on and off with my brewing through the years but now I'm here to stay. I think I found my real calling in life. I'm an all grain brewer from the OC in SoCal and I am not too far from Mecca aka San Diego beer scene. I am very down to earth and take criticism very well and see myself as a laid back humble person that loves good beer and the direction craft beer is moving. I will soon be opening a nano brewery with a few business partners and hope to meet some great brew friends on here. My major dislike are for those beer geeks who do more talking than brewing. I treat everyone with respect and expect the same, talking down to someone because they don't know something is a major pet peeve. Thanks for running a great forum for people to come together and talk about what they love, brewing great beer.

Back