Hello from Seattle!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabbii

Reaction score
After many many hours of reading threads I finally decided to start posting.
I've been brewing on and off in Washington State for almost 10 years. I started with hard cider and then moved on to beer. Within the last 6 months or so I've gotten more serious about it devoting one night every week to some stage of the process. In the last 6 months I'd say we've brewed ~70-80 gallons or sweet nectar. In recent months I've switched to all-grain and haven't looked back. :)

I've been working on brewing enough for ~300 bottles (30 gallons) of different beers for consumption at my wedding in May. After I'm done recovering from all that craziness I'm hoping to move on to a kegging system this summer so I don't have to clean so many bottles.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who have provided so much valuable information on these forums! It's really helped me continue evolving my skills and enjoy brewing.

Hey Cabbii:

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've been a busy brewer. Good on ya!

As much as you say you haven't looked back going to all grain brewing, you're gonna feel even that much better moving to a kegging system.

Congrats on the brewing, and the upcoming wedding. :mug:

Welcome from Greenwood. I have a few cases of clean, delabeled Deschutes and New Belgium bottles that I'm not using anymore (moving to kegging) so if you need a few, let me know.

Back